Melanie Tumbokon Wong Immigration Solicitor company logo
Call Now: 0203 302 6864

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Applying for Settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK? 
Let me help you.

Are you looking to settle permanently in the UK? Do you need expert legal advice on how to apply and what documents you would need to submit with your application? Let me help you. 

I can guide you through the requirements and will handle your case professionally and efficiently, saving you unnecessary stress, time and money. 

I have already helped thousands of people just like you. Call me today on 0203 302 6864 and 07761 308 670 for a confidential, no-obligation chat. 
FREE No-Obligation Chat
A Senior Immigration Solicitor will 
Call You back to assist with your Case

Contact Us

Who Can Apply For Settlement/ILR?

If you are a non-UK national who is subject to immigration control, but have lived in the UK legally and continuously for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here permanently. This is known as Settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

Qualifying for ILR can be through various routes, most commonly where you are in the UK with permission as a partner, family member, certain workers, continuous and long-term lawful residence and those with ancestry ties. 

What Are the Requirements for Settlement/ILR

Some of the requirements you would need to satisfy in order to have a successful application are that:
  • you are already living in the UK; and
  • you have lived here legally and continuously for a certain length of time; and
  • you have no criminal convictions, or if you do, that these have been spent, and 
  • you can demonstrate a knowledge of language and life in the UK, unless exempted. 
You can demonstrate your knowledge of language and life by passing the Life in the UK test, and either having a recognised qualification in English, or having a degree that was taught or researched in English, or being a national of an English-speaking country.

Further Leave to Remain

If you do not yet qualify for ILR you may be able to extend your existing visa temporarily. This is known as Further Leave to Remain. These could be for spouse visas, dependent children applications, or those switching from one visa category to another, while they are living in the UK. 

For more details on the requirements for this visa under the Immigration Rules, and how you can satisfy these requirements, contact Melanie now on 0203 302 6864 and 07761 308 670 or complete the enquiry form. 

How Can I Help You?

I advise and assist with all applications for Further and Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, including appeals in the event of a refusal. 

I have an exceptional track record of successful Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)/Settlement applications. 

I offer competitive, fixed fee rates to suit your budget and needs, payable in instalments. Call me TODAY for a no-obligation and confidential chat on 0203 302 6864 and 07761 308 670 or complete the enquiry form below for further details.  

I also work FAST. I can get your application/s and supporting documents ready to be submitted to the relevant Immigration Authorities, within 2-7 working days, once you have your documents gathered.  

Call me now on 0203 302 6864 and 07761 308 670 for more information. I can help you take the first step towards your future life in the UK. 
If you are looking to apply for Settlement or ILR in the UK and would like to discuss your case with a Senior Immigration Solicitor, please complete the enquiry form below or call Melanie TODAY for a confidential, no-obligation chat on 020 3302 6864 and 07761 308 670

Send us a message

Share by: