Melanie Tumbokon Wong Immigration Solicitor company logo
Call Now: 0203 302 6864

UK Visas

Fiance(e)/Spouse/Proposed Civil Partner/Civil Partner & Unmarried Partner Visas

Do you have a Partner who is a non-EEA national? Perhaps you have children together, and they may also be living abroad?

Do you want them to join you in the UK permanently and start/continue your family life here? Do you want a detailed, professional advice as to the process, immigration requirements and the documents needed in support of the application? 

Over the past 15 years, I have advised and assisted many clients like yourselves, to achieve their dream of having their family join them in the UK. I understand the complexities of the Immigration Rules relating to Family Migration and can help guide you in the right direction. My aim is for your application to be successful, especially from the first attempt. 

Call Me today on 0203 302 6864, or complete the enquiry form, below. I  can help you take the first step towards your future in the UK. 
Enter Your Details
Receive a Call Back to get Assistance with your Case

Contact Us

Take the First Step Towards Your Future Today
Call Melanie Now on 0203 302 6864 for A Free, Initial Assessment of Your Case

Human Rights Visa as a Parent or Partner

If you have a Partner and/or children in the UK, and you do not meet the requirements under the Partner Visa Rules, (see above), you may instead be eligible to apply for Leave to Remain in the UK under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights on the basis that you have established a Family Life in the UK. 

I can guide you through the relevant routes based on your individual needs. I have a high success rate for Human Rights visa applicants. Get in touch with Melanie today, on 0203 302 6864, for a no-obligation chat, or complete the enquiry form, below, to discuss your individual needs and determine your eligibility.

Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship

If you would like to apply for Settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, I can help you. I have the experience and the expertise to guide and assist you with the application process and ensure that you get your application approved. 

I can also help you to apply for naturalisation as a British citizen. I will go through the requirements with you, and will ensure that you have all the correct documentation to support your application. I will ensure that you get everything right at the first attempt, saving you money and time. Get in touch with me and complete the enquiry form below, or call me TODAY on 0203 302 6864 and 07761 308 670, for a free, no-obligation assessment of your case. 
Do you need legal advice on one or more categories listed above? Contact Melanie Wong, Immigration Solicitor by completing the enquiry form below, or call TODAY for a friendly, no-obligation chat, on 
020 3302 6864 and 08861 308 670

Send me a message

Share by: