Melanie Tumbokon Wong Immigration Solicitor company logo
Call now for a FREE Assessment: 0203 302 6864

Fiance(e)/Spouse/Partner Visas

Fiance(e)/Spouse/Unmarried Partner/Civil Partner Visa Applications 

Are you a British National or a "Settled" person in the UK who has a non-EEA national Partner? 

Would you like your partner to join you in the UK permanently? 

Do you want to ensure that you meet all of the requirements and have the right documents to support your application? 

Call us Now on 0203 302 6864 for a FREE assessment of your case. We could be the first step towards you and your partner's future life together in the UK. 
FREE No-Obligation Consultation
A Spouse Visa Specialist will 
Call You back to assist in your Case

Contact Us

Partner Visa Applications

Partner Visa Applications are made by non-EEA nationals who require visas before they can enter the UK. These applications are made with a view to settlement in the UK, since they are coming to permanently join their partners in the UK. The immigration requirements, and the type of supporting documents that are required and allowed, are very stringent and can be confusing and daunting. 

Over the years, there have been many changes to the requirements in the Immigration Rules regarding Partner VIsa Applications. Most of the time, many applications are rejected each year for reasons that could have been avoided. For instance, not providing sufficient, relevant documents in support of their applications. 

We can help you to avoid such costly, time-consuming, and stressful mistakes. We can help you get your supporting papers in order within 2-7 working days, and we will help and guide you every step of the way. 

Call us NOW on 0203 302 6864 for a FREE and confidential assessment of your case, or complete the enquiry form below

Fiance(e) & Proposed Civil Partner Visas

The Immigration Requirements for a Fiance(e) and Proposed Civil Partner Visa are the same as that of a Spouse Visa. The difference is that this visa is granted for a period of 6 months, during which time the couple must get married in the UK or enter into a Civil Partnership.

We are regularly instructed to advise and assist in the preparation and submission of Fiance(e) and Proposed Civil Partner applications. We offer various packages with fixed fees to suit your budget. We can also get your application and documents ready for submission within 2-7 working days. For more details, call us TODAY on 0203 302 6864 or complete the enquiry form below. 

Spouse/Civil Partner/Unmarried Partner/Same-Sex Partner Visa Applications

As the non-European spouse, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner of a British citizen or a person with settled status, if you satisfy the criteria for the relevant visa under the Immigration Rules (including meeting the suitability, relationship, financial and English language requirements), you will be given permission to stay in the UK for 30-33 months (depending on whether you are applying in, or outside of, the UK). 

If you continue to meet all the requirements you can apply to stay for a further 30 months.

After a 5-year period you can apply for settlement (ILR) in the UK. There are also other alternatives you could apply for if you do not meet the requirements for settlement. 
Partner Visa applications can be stressful and complex, and using the services of an Immigration Law expert is highly recommended. 

We have an excellent track record with all Partner Visa cases and our solicitors are highly experienced in this field. 

We offer competitive rates and packages tailored to suit your budget and requirements. We also work fast and can get your application and supporting documents ready for submission within 2-7 working days. Start your future as a family today. Complete the enquiry form below or Call us Now on 020 3302 6864

Submit Your Spouse Visa Enquiry

Share by: