Helping you make your ILR Application
Fast and Painless
Fiance(e)/Spouse/Unmarried Partner/Civil Partner Visa Application
Expert Advice and Guidance every step of the Way
Affordable and Flexible Fees to suit all Budgets
Submit your Application with complete Confidence and Peace of Mind
We Guarantee You:
- Affordable Expert Advice
and Support to submit your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Application.
- Full Guidance on Satisfying all of the Requirements and ensuring you have the correct supporting Documents.
- Your Application to be Processed Quickly
- Your Application to have the Highest chance of being Approved.
Put our Team of fully Qualified and Highly Experienced Immigration Solicitors to work on your case.
We are regularly instructed and have an excellent track record of successful ILR submissions.
Our Comprehensive Service Package Offers:
- A Full Eligibility Confirmation Check;
- Detailed Breakdown of your Document Requirements;
- Review and Validation of all your Documents before submission;
- Full Completion of Application forms;
- Detailed covering letter in support of your Application;
- Submission and tracking of your application and supporting documents to the Home Office, (if applying in the UK) on your behalf;
- Liaising and following up with the relevant Immigration Authorities until a decision has been received.
Join the thousands of satisfied clients we have already helped to obtain settlement in the UK for themselves and their loved ones. Call Now on 0203 302 6864
or fill out the form on this page for your free consultation.
FREE No-Obligation Consultation
An ILR Specialist will
Call You back to assist in your Case
If you are a non-UK national who is subject to immigration control but have lived in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here permanently. This is known as Settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Qualifying for ILR can be through various routes, most commonly where you are in the UK with permission as a partner, family member, certain workers, continuous and long-term lawful residence and those with ancestry ties.
UK Immigration Law can be complex, and applying for settlement in the UK can feel like a daunting process.
We are here to remove all the stress for you, giving you complete peace of mind to move forward with your case.
Take the First Step towards your Future
Contact your Experienced Immigration Solicitors Today!