Melanie Tumbokon Wong Immigration Solicitor company logo
Call Now: 0203 302 6864

EEA and EU Landing Page

Melanie Tumbokon Wong Immigration Solicitor company logo
Call Now For Your 
FREE Consultation: 
0203 302 6864

Worried about Brexit and the uncertainty for you and your family's future in the UK?  
We Highly recommend All of our EEA National clients to Act Now, and exercise their right to remain in the UK while the current rules allowing EEA Nationals to settle in the UK remain unchanged.

We Guarantee You:
Affordable Expert Advice and Support to submit your EEA Family      Permit or Residence Card Application.

- Full Guidance on Satisfying all of the Requirements and ensuring  you have the correct supporting Documents.

- Your Application to be Processed Quickly and painlessly. 

- Your Application to have the Highest chance of being Approved.

Put our Team of fully Qualified and Highly Experienced Immigration Solicitors to work on your case. 
We are regularly instructed and have an excellent track record of successful EEA Family Permits and Residence Card submissions.
Our Comprehensive Service Package Offers:
  • A Full Eligibility Confirmation Check;
  • Detailed Breakdown of your Document Requirements;
  • Review and Validation of all your Documents before submission;
  • Full Completion of Application forms;
  • Detailed covering letter in support of your Application;
  • Submission and tracking of your application and supporting documents to the Home Office, (if applying in the UK) on your behalf;
  • Liaising and following up with the relevant Immigration Authorities until a decision has been received.
Join the thousands of satisfied clients we have already helped to obtain settlement in the UK for themselves and their loved ones. Call Now on 0203 302 6864 or fill out the form on this page for your free consultation.
FREE No-Obligation Consultation
An EEA Visa Specialist will 
Call You back to assist in your Case

Contact Us

Are you an EEA Naional currently living in the UK? 
If so, you may be eligible to apply for a document to prove your right to live in the UK (Registration Certificate or Permanent Residence document) .
Also as an EEA or EU National residing in the UK, your loved ones may be eligible to join you permanently by applying for a EEA Family Permit.
Once in the UK, the EEA family permit holder may be able to apply to confirm their right of residence in the UK under European Law by applying for a Residence Card which would usually be valid for 5 years.
After which time, they can then apply for Permanent Residence.

Immigration Legislation can be complex, and making your EEA permit or residence application can feel like a daunting process.
We are here to remove all the stress for you and give you complete peace of mind to move forward with your case.

Take the First Step towards your Future
Contact your Experienced Immigration Solicitors Today!
Call Now For Your FREE Consultation: 0203 302 6864

Share by: